Friday, September 13, 2013

JavaOne & OpenWorld 2013 Activities: One TUT Session, 2 JCP prize nominations, Oracle EMEA partner Dinner, and Architect club café member.


JavaOne and Oracle OpenWorld 2013:

Here are my activities during JavaOne and Oracle Open World 2013, San Francisco, California, USA, this year I have a lot of activities to do:

  1. Build.now(); True Real-Time Applications with Java EE 7 (A Hack Session) [TUT1805]

    This is for the second year; I have the chance to speak at JavaOne 2013. Last year my talks at JavaOne 2012 were about JDK7 NIO.2, and I give in details all what are new introduced by this amazing JSR supported with code.

    This year I am going to talk about JEE 7, especially my adopted JSRs, Websocket, JSON-P, RESTful, and JEE7 and the embracing of HTML5 APIs, alongside my testing contribution on FishCAT program of testing the Glassfish 4 until it becomes a public releases.

    Hope to see you all, and enjoy my tutorial, which leveraged with code examples.

    When: Wednesday, Sep 25, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Parc 55 – Divisidero.

    Content and session registration visit this link.

  2. Nominated for 2 prizes at The 11th JCP Annual Awards 2013

    I am so happy to have the luck being nominated for two prizes at the 11th JCP annual award winning. One of the prizes is for my participation as JCP Member/Participant of the Year, while the other for Outstanding Adopt-a-JSR Participant.

    For nominations and information, please visit below links.

    When: Monday 23 September 2013, at the Hilton San Francisco, Cityscape, starting at 6:00 pm.
    Nomination links: Announcements on JCP Program Office blog, and JCP org events page.

  3. Oracle Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Partners Dinner at Oracle Open World 2013

    Every year I got this invitation. This is a gathering dinner for all Oracle partners in EMEA, of course there are a lot of peoples I already know, and new to know and this a good chance to know people and to open business discussions and have new experience, with introduction to my company as it is a big Oracle partner in Egypt.

    I hope to see you there.

    When: Sep 24, 2013 from 07:00 PM – 12:00 AM, at Terra Gallery 511 Harrison Street San Francisco 94105.

  4. EMEA and Oracle Architects Café at Open World.

    I got an invitation to attend this event it is especially for the Architects visiting Open World. It is a good opportunity to meet my peers, connect with Oracle experts, and discuss Oracle solutions with customers. . Oracle organizes the Architects Café for this reason.

    This BeNeLux Architects Networking Event is dedicated to IT issues and solutions, bringing together customers, partners and Oracle experts to discuss the IT solutions and trends in an informal environment.

    Architects Café
    Jasper’s Corner Tap & Kitchen, 401 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA, USA.
    Monday 23 September 2013
    6:30 pm – 9:30 pm

No comments :

Post a Comment