|JavaFX essentials Book|
I would like to take this opportunity to announce that my book "JavaFX 8 essentials" has been published yesterday on Packt publishing web site and Amazon.com as well.
This is my first post for this year 2015, it really was a very hard task and it took around 8 months of writing with all the other book stages till the publication, especially the changes that has been made during the last couple of months.
From Oracle none support for embedded JVM, the appearance of Gluon plug-in, and stop support for JavaFX scene builder, and 4 JDK updates which requires the changes in chapters more and more so the book is still up-to date to the final releases.
At the same time changes for other vendors like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Leap Motion, Mobile (Android and iOS) software and hardware.
The book will teach:
- Deliver complex, compelling, and high performance JavaFX 8 applications with new impressive Java SE 8 core features and enhancements.
- Run JavaFX applications on embedded devices such as Raspberry Pi.
- Use Scene Builder to create and define UI screens graphically and save them as JavaFX FXML-formatted files.
- Develop amazing gesture-based applications and an interactive touch-less JavaFX application with Leap motion devices.
- Get hands-on knowledge about mobile development and create native JavaFX applications for Apple iOS and Android platforms.
- Use JavaFX with an Arduino board to develop desktop applications to monitor data coming from the real world or control real devices.
You can get the book from the following links: